Sunday, March 6, 2016

Here's a little song I wrote

These are lyrics to a song I wrote a while ago, and if you survive this entire thing, there's a recording of the song at the end (listen with earphones for best sound quality). It's a little choppy and impromptu but I hope you enjoy it!













But they might have been right






Every statement of love








Keep it from splintering





Crystal waters

We're anchoring, dragging each other down

It's time to let the wind















7 comments:

  1. Is that you singing? This is freaking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING I wish I could sing like that and these lyrics are SO good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your voice is so so nice. Thank you for sharing your talent! It was inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I listened to this song early this morning.

    And still yesssssssssss

    I wanted to play it in class, but I didn't want to embarrass you. It's so good. But you know how people like to get embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shakira is that you?

    ReplyDelete